Tuesday, May 28, 2013

L&H for Paperless Post: Baby!


I've added some new designs to my baby collection over at Paperless Post and have posted some here. I used india ink as the starting point for all of these designs. I love the quick brushstroke look - and putting many of the same images together really makes it sing for me. Except for the 1st Birthday design at the bottom - that one to me looks simple and awesome as is. Plus, a first birthday really is a big one

All of my baby designs for PP are available as e-greetings as well as paper. You can check them out here. Hope you like! And let me know if you use one or receive one - I'd love to hear what you think!






2 comments:

jane said...

great collection, liz!

my favorite is the "1": perfectly simple.

San Diego Marriage said...

I love Paperless Post!