Monday, June 18, 2012

Ferse Verse Exercise Books


There's something magnetizing about international paper goods. Something like these notebooks from Ferse Verse, that kids use for homework every day in Hong Kong, are so wonderfully appealing to me. Even though they sorta remind me of the books given to us during standardized tests growing up, I'd like to imagine that they'd now be a place for thinking through projects with crazy doodles and no-rules brainstorming. 


[images courtesy of Ferse Verse]



3 comments:

Tommy said...

These are awesome! I tend to have a thing for Japanese school supplies and packing materials. (Sidenote: How did I not know about Free Verse? Great site!)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have a couple of these that a friend gave me years back. Never seen them again until now. Cool.

cheap cosplay costumes said...

These are so cute!Love it!Adorable exercise books!