Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Notepads!


If you've been reading this blog for a while now, you know I'm a list maker. I have a TeuxDeux list going at all times for all deadlines concerning L&H, and I keep at least three notepads on my desk for notes - ideas, sketches, quick reminders, doctors' phone numbers, notes to John: Don't forget to buy diapers!, etc. It's been two years since we've offered new notepads, and after our Outlet wiped us out, I was taking notes on random pieces of paper that wound up on the floor & then the recycling bin. I knew I needed to bring them back. And what better time than summer with all my favorite images - an anchor, fish, sailboats, crabs, stripes, and sandpipers. All available online on Friday. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Paloma said...

i am so excited!! can't wait til Friday :)