Monday, May 23, 2011

design*sponge NSS Coverage


Going into the National Stationery Show with your biggest wall featuring a product in a completely new medium (digitally printed watercolor) was a little scary. Are people going to like this as much as I do? Will they like/understand the big size? Is the focus on lettering & color variations too simple?

I felt better after Day One when the response was good, but seeing Grace's post on it this morning was the best gold star I could get. See her full post here, including her shout out to my business cards for best at the show. In a sea full of paper, to me, that's the best compliment you can get.

Thanks so much to Grace & Amy for coming by!

[images courtesy of design*sponge]

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Kudos! Great coverage! I love the new styles.

Julie said...

I found you via creature comforts and just wanted to say how beautiful your work is. I am head over heels for the watercolored lettering!