Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vintage L&H Part Three.

K, I promise no more for a while, but I had to post these because they are sort of my favorite. Ever. Have you ever seen something sweeter, more darling or more precious (did I just say the same thing three times ?) than this little doll above my initials ? This was one of the very first stationary gifts Liz bestowed on me and it was definitely Christmas, because I remember opening them in my mother's kitchen.

I got a mix of little gift tags and flats (above + below), and if I'm being honest ? I still have most of them. I just love this little sweet girl so much I can't bear to part. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge proponent of "why buy the good china if you're not gonna use it ?" but in this case using means losing, and I'm sort of too selfish. Love her. Know that if you ever see her little profile show up in your mailbox you are very very special.

1 comment:

KC said...

I still have mine too!! I can't part with them, no joke, my favorite.