Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Monthly Project: Sailboat Flats

I'm excited to announce our July project: Sailboat Flats! I love summery images, and even though I'm no sailor, this sailboat print just makes me happy thinking of the open water - admiring it from a distance, reading next to it, and jumping in it.

These flats are letterpress printed on 2-ply 100% cotton stock, have gray rope 'stripes' on the front left corner & sailboats (in either blue/gray or red/gray) on the back, are paired with gray envelopes, and come six to a set.

There are only about 30 sets in each color & like all our monthly projects, once they're gone, they're gone.

I hope you like them as much as I do!

5 comments:

Jane said...

These are great and perfect for summer! Well done!

Tommy said...

I heart these, of course. :)

seesaw designs said...

Precious!

Britta said...

Love them!

linda said...

I really, really, REALLY love sailboats. And this post just swoons me over. =)