Friday, July 30, 2010

From the DeskTOP Fridays: Baby Shower at Terrain

For years, I've been wanting to see the nursery owned by Athropologie that's a short drive from where I grew up in PA. Tomorrow, I get to go! And it's for my baby shower:) So cool! Just look at this quick snapshot from their website (above). If that's a taste of what's to come, I love it already. Well, I loved it from owned by Anthropologie, really. I hope to have some pics to share on Monday. So stay tuned.

Have a great weekend! (We're nearly humidity free here. Hooray!)

2 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Terrain is AWESOME. It's a little cooler over here in the UK, too, thank goodness!

Tommy said...

I've seen this store in magazines for a long time and have also wanted to visit. I can't wait to see how it turns out for you.