Friday, July 16, 2010

From the {Beach} Fridays: Maine: Belly Shadow


I catch my growing profile in window reflections (or knock into tables) and can hardly believe I'm this pregnant. And getting bigger by the day. Or big meal.

I caught myself yesterday on the beach & smiled. I know it's part of me, but seeing this new shape stare back at me makes me stop in my tracks every time. A belly shadow was a new one for me, so I thought I'd share.

We're headed south today to meet up with my family for our annual "Birthday Weekend" - which started with me & my dad (who's birthday is today) and now includes my nephew, who was born on my birthday three years ago, Saturday. It' one of my favorite weekends of the year, hands down, and I cannot wait.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Have a great birthday weekend!! I hope it's happy and not too hot.

Dina said...

That is such a great picture!

Lena said...

sweet photo! i keep doing the same thing... catching myself in a store window reflection or shadow and being surprised by my new shape. fun. congrats to you too!!