Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pinterest


Have you heard of Pinterest? It's my latest obsession. You can "pin" any images you find online & organize them into "boards" where you can neatly view, edit & share content.

My interior design/spacially-talented friend is coming over today to help me plan out the nursery, so I've started collecting ideas on Pinterest for easy viewing & referencing. My collection of things seems to weigh heavily towards boy. But growing up as sort of a tom boy, I think that's just fine:)

Create your own boards on Pinterest here!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

oh have fun deciding how to decorate! are you going to find out the gender before birth or at birth? we waited to find out and it was the most amazing moment, however I was dying to find out the whole pregnancy.

Cassie said...

I am totally head over heals with Pinterest - it panders to my organised brain!

Will look out for your boards.
xx

Tommy said...

I had not seen this yet, but I heart it. Great finds, Liz.

Paul said...

Hi Liz, I'm one of the founders of Pinterest. Thanks so much for the post, and glad you're enjoying the site.

If you ever have any questions, comments or suggestions, please drop me a note at paul [at] pinterest [dot] com. We'd love to hear from you.