Monday, June 14, 2010

About Town: Four & Twenty Blackbirds


I had heard about "the new pie place on 3rd Ave" from a friend who always seems to know of new spots before anyone else - or at least me:) We happened to pass Four & Twenty Blackbirds on our way back from Lowe's on Saturday (our tomato plants are growing so fast, they needed some more stake support) and made a quick pit stop. I'm sorry I didn't take any interior shots because it's so well done - the kind of place where you could park yourself for hours. Isn't the front so cute, too? Reminds me of a London store/cafe-front. And the pie. Oh, the pie! We got slices of Rhubarb Crumble and Salty Caramel Apple. Both were delish, but the Salty Caramel Apple was beyond. I'll definitely be going back here.

Four & Twenty Blackbirds
439 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11215
(Corner of 8th street and 3rd Avenue)
Park Slope / Gowanus
(718) 499.2917

1 comment:

Tommy said...

I'm completely jealous. :) Do they have chocolate?

Gah...of course they do. Whew.