Wednesday, May 26, 2010

L&H for Sunday Suppers in Martha Stewart Living


Have you seen the gorg Sunday Suppers photo shoot in this month's Martha Stewart Living? Karen Mordechai, the photographer/creator behind Sunday Suppers, put together a beautiful "rustic Italian" spread for the mag and asked me to contribute the paper elements. (John & I were supposed to attend, but I couldn't make the snow date! So bummed. When will that ever happen again??) I used kraft paper for the larger recipe booklets and tea stained and hand stamped the beverage tags. Check out more images on the Sunday Suppers blog here. They are stunning.

[photo courtesy of Karen Mordechai]

4 comments:

Connie said...

So pretty, Liz!!!

Meg said...

How fun. I just read my magazine last night and spotted you in the credits. Lovely.

Tommy said...

I don't know what could be much better than this.

Unknown said...

I saw the June issue, and have seen the pictures on Sunday Suppers' blog. It turned out fabulous! Congrats!