Friday, November 6, 2009

From the Desk Fridays: New Stores


We're excited to have just sent out our first orders to these two great non-stationery stores: FredFlare & Parker and Otis.

FredFlare is a big online store that has opened up its first brick & mortar shop here in Brooklyn. The buyers at FF were first introduced to L&H by our faithful reader, Tommy. (Thanks, Tommy!! You've got a commission's worth of paper & baked goods coming your way!)


And then Parker and Otis is a specialty food shop located in downtown Durham, North Carolina - but I wish it was right around the corner because their sweet selection looks amazing and tempting.

It's so nice to have specialty stores & boutiques interested in our products. I think it's a nice compliment to other items like clothes and housewares.

If you have any shops near you that you think would like L&H, leave us a comment or drop us a line at info@lindaandharriett.com You might just get goodies in the mail, too:)

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

theambershow said...

I just walked into the newly opened Hog Mountain on 5th Avenue. It sells MEN'S clothes, a welcome change for a neighborhood stocked with pretty dresses for girls.

connie said...

Congrats Liz! What amazing stores to be in! :)

Liz Libré said...

theambershow -

A nice change for the street, indeed. He shows football games on the weekends - such a cozy & comfortable shopping environment. John got some jeans there a couple wks ago.

Liz

Tommy said...

Liz, that is completely unnecessary. I am just glad to have connected two of my favorite stores and groups of people. Congrats!

Meghan said...

Congrats!! I live a half mile from Parker & Otis, so next time I'm in I'll keep my eyes peeled for your work. :)