Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Queen B Studio: Vintage Linen & Tartan Dishtowel


While we were at the Shipley Shops last week, I had the pleasure of meeting fellow exhibitor Susan of Queen B Studio out of Washington DC. Susan just started using tartan in her work and I love the results. This dishtowel ($35) is made from heavyweight vintage linen & tartan - and right up my alley - a little bit country, a little bit preppy. I had to get one. I bought one for myself & one for a friend. I have mine on my stove right now, but I could see getting another one for the bathroom to hang on a hook. Nothing worse than dainty bathroom hand towels that don't even dry your hands. This would be so much cooler.


To order, email Susan at susanamonroe@mac.com

2 comments:

About Lizzy :: said...

Loving this particular tartan (red and yellow) next to your kettle! Perfect.

And thanks so so very much for mine. going up on the oven asap ;).

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Truly yours
Timm Clade