Monday, August 31, 2009

Sweets & Treats Shower






I helped host a Sweets & Treats shower for my sister yesterday. We're a big sweet tooth family, so I felt like a sugary shower was perfect for her. I have talked about these pom poms before & decided to make them myself. And it was easy peasy! In the middle of fluffing the tissue, I didn't think they were looking so hot - but once they're up, they look pretty good! On the table, we put out Ball jar favors filled with confectionery goodness and I made picture-wrapped chocolate bars, via Martha of course. That Martha - she sure can whip up some great ideas for a party. It was such a fun party. Really though, how can you wrong with sunshine, candy, cupcakes & champagne?!

3 comments:

Tommy said...

It turned out quite nicely!! I would like one of each treat, please. :)

Congrats to your sister, and good job to you for being a great hostess.

Cookie Cutter said...

Love the assortment of chairs :)

Cindi said...

I love the pom poms...they are beautiful!