Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blog Facelift and... Tweet.



It's been a while since I have updated my blog, so while I had a little time last night, I changed the header (our new Chandelier design) and added a few new blog reads: simplesong, bluepoolroad, Yellow Owl Workshop, Style Me Pretty, Smitten Kitchen, oatmeal & cinnamon, simple pretty and Oh So Beautiful Paper. These are all great blogs & voices of some seriously talented ladies.

And finally - I've caved. I'm now on Twitter. Which I was nervous about at first - but in my whopping two days on there, I'm pretty excited. I like to share personal photos & little tid-bits on here - but sometimes it doesn't quite feel appropriate or relevant that I think the women on The Real Housewives of New Jersey are complete train wrecks & that I stay up until 11pm watching them crash & burn. So, if you're on Twitter, follow me @lindaharriett. And if you're not - sign up! It's kinda fun.

[images above from Peggy's blog, blue pool road]

6 comments:

katy elliott said...

I love hearing more about you on tweeter!

nole @ oh so beautiful paper said...

Thanks so much for the link love Liz! And it was so, so nice to finally meet you and Katie at the NSS - see you over on twitter!

Tricia said...

you and me both! I've only been on twitter about two weeks, but I am finding it's pretty fun! ps- your picture a few posts back was super cute! and you had a really nice display :)

lyndsey @ the stationery place said...

yay! twitter! i'm following you now :) keep up all the great work!

Lizzy and Shannon said...

loving this chandelier! Why cant I find it on anything on your site?!

Tommy said...

I like the redesign, and more power to you on Twitter. I've got to resist, though. My office interweb police have already blocked it and several blogs, so I've got to stay somewhat streamlined. :)