Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WSJ: Handwriting


Our office is still in transition mode and I can't bear to show "before" pictures without showing "after" ones, so I'm moving on for now. Forgive me.

One of my little business resolutions is to post more regular content on this blog. And one of the things I thought about was a regular Wall Street Journal post. I know that may seem odd and off-topic at first - but hear me out. I started reading the Wall Street Journal after taking a business class where we discussed current small business articles and was surprised to find all these little gems (the best wine column I've ever read) in a paper I thought was quite frankly boring. And since I don't read it every day but really should since I subscribe - I thought this would be a good way to keep it in my life - and bring it (or introduce it) to yours.

So, I thought I'd kick it off with an article from this past WSJ, Weekend Edition about handwriting - written by Cullen Murphy, Editor at Large of Vanity Fair. Click here to read.

Image above from one of my favorite calligraphers, Jenna Hein.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Hey! I like the idea of regular content or maybe an article. And I agree about the WSJ. We would have to read all sort of their articles in business school, but most of them were really cool.

Alicia said...

I love reading the WSJ - I don't do it nearly as often as I should, but they usually pick some great topics/stories. I like the new blog ideas!