Thursday, November 13, 2008

Placecards & Photographer Jennifer Kloss



You might remember the invitations we did for a couple getting married in Sonoma, CA a few months back that used our existing letterpress Bloom flats and Zig Zag note cards. Well, I was so happy when I got an email from them with photos of the placecards I did for them, using the Zig Zag note cards again and hand-lettering them! These gorgeous photos above were taken by talented photographer Jennifer Kloss. I love how rich the colors are in her photos. I'm drawn to high contrast in photographs - so when I saw her portfolio, I was hooked immediately.

See more of Jennifer's work here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just gorgeous! I love the zig-zags against the floral napkins, such a perfect pairing!

Anonymous said...

Of course I love this- it looked even more beautiful in person if you can believe that.