Friday, September 19, 2008

Style Lounge, Day One


Shoot. Our camera isn't uploading photos to our laptop. Double shoot - I am kicking myself for not recognizing Michael Gladis when he came up to our table. I am obsessed with his show Madmen - like watch the episodes back to back. When I worked in advertising, I heard these crazy stories about the good old days of advertising - and this show just gives those stories a life. He was probably my favorite celeb encounter yesterday - so nice. Oh, and Rex Lee - aka Lloyd from Entourage. Also really nice.

More updates and photos to come when we get back to Brooklyn. For now, gotta go primp:)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Fun - he's definitely one of my favorite characters on the show and I too have been watching them back to back as I only recently caught 'Mad Men' fever!