Friday, September 12, 2008

Ready or Not

We're taking off a bit early today to head up north to Lake George, NY. We are doing our first triathlon since our Ironman training started, oh, five months ago. Geez louise, it's been a long time! I'm not even sure I'll be doing the whole thing because of this nagging knee pain. At the very least, I'll put on the wetsuit (so hot) and get used to swimming on top of people in murky water. I'm glad to finally be putting some of this training to good use. Cross your fingers for us. I'll have an IM-in-Training update on Monday. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

tracie said...

so not worthy ... i've heard of people doing tri's as part of training for the 'big one' ... i repeat, i'm not worthy!

go get 'em guys!

southern daze said...

I'm so excited for you! GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY GOOD LUCK COULSON! and john :)