Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Obsessions


I was so excited when The Daily Obsession asked me to participate in their Insider's Obsessions series. I mean, their list of past "insiders" makes me look like a hot dog vendor. Or, from the look of those first three images, a huge hippie. I didn't think I would have enough things in my life I'd call obsessions - but boy was I wrong. There's a reason my six month-old birkenstocks are wearing thin. Check out what I had to say about the rest of my obsessions here.

Many thanks to the Daily Obsession team for including me!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I love Birks in the winter. I don't have to wear socks and I barely feel like I'm wearing shoes! Great for me.

BTW, I love Le Pens as well. Aren't the colors fantastic?

Anonymous said...

Awesome entry!And the polaroids express your funness so well. Your future kids will definately cherish those images.
marie-isabelle

Alicia said...

Sigh...Maine, what a lovely slice of paradise that state is! This is third time this week I've read or heard about how awesome Tarte cheek stain is. Looks like a field trip to Sephora is in order!

Rachel C. said...

this was the cutest thing i have ever saw...

Rachel C. said...

ever seen? that didn't sound right...