Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Maine on My Mind - Again


There's a good chance we'll be taking a work trip up to Maine next month. A work trip to Maine! Dreams can come true. If you've read my blog before, you know the love I have for Maine. After the past crazy post-NSS weeks, I could use a little downtime in Maine. Even though it will technically be a work trip, I'm already making a list of places I want to go put my feet up for a day - or two. I cannot wait.

psst - Snippet & Ink is doing some really amazing party boards exclusively for frolic! Go see for yourself. This one is very Maine to me. Or at least what I want my little trip to Maine to be:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh Maine, I was dreaming of it last week. must be the heat here in Florida making me wish for the northeast...
http://urbangraceinteriors.typepad.com/the_blog/2008/06/maine-vacationland.html
there's the post.
love the board, kathryn is so talented! as are you!