Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Must Have Rugs


I cannot get rugs off the brain these days. We have the show coming up in a few weeks - and I've become obsessed with the idea of having a graphic rug in our booth. I have no idea where this is coming from or why. Maybe it's my personal longing for a cool rug in our bedroom? After 1000 people have walked on it in four days, will it still be a new rug? Because I'm actually thinking about this. And why shouldn't I be? I really don't want to buy something that will just sit around until next year's show - or worse, just get tossed immediately afterwards. I went to Home Depot this weekend to look at rugs - but after drooling over the Madeline Weinrib ones at the ABC Carpet Warehouse in the Bronx just before that, I was depressed. So, here I am. Stuck in a rug debacle.

Loving these rug options above, clockwise from top left: Madeline Weinrib, Riva; Dash & Albert, Sail Stripe; Dash & Albert, Tattersall; West Elm, Petal.

2 comments:

Nicole Block said...

go for west elm, ikea, or urban outfitters. they're all the least expensive and they've got fun designs.

can't wait to see the booth!

Rachel C. said...

I saw the dash and albert one in domino magazine a few months ago in brown and beige and loved it! i tried ordering it online but the shipping was so expensive- i actually found one really similar at super target boutique which is now in my living room-