Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Meet Hedgy


Hedgy is our newest face at Linda & Harriett. He was a happy suggestion from Bird months & months ago, but I thought he would be a good addition for Fall. I don't know what it is about the animal images, but I can't seem to get enough of them. I have been meaning to do a Kingsley card for some time now, but how many cards are out there with a chocolate lab on them? Don't get me wrong, Kingsley is no average dog and when she's not destroying something, I love her - but I am just drawn to the moose, the alligator, and now little Hedgy. Welcome Hedgy. (Love you, Kings.)

3 comments:

Jane said...

great face on hedgy :)

About Lizzy :: said...

What about your cows? Chopped liver? They dont get a shout out?

MRC said...

Love it! Reminds me of my brothers and the hours upon hours they spent playing Sonic the Hedgehog!
xxRyan