Monday, August 20, 2007

Linda & Harriett (and Frank) in Domino!

I love Domino Magazine. It's like Christmas when it arrives, and I read it cover to cover. I imagine myself living in those stunning clutter-free rooms, and I'm immediately at ease. The September issue brought an even bigger and better Christmas this month because they chose to feature our Oversized "Frank" Flats in their "new school" stationery piece:



I could not be more flattered or more highly complimented. I knew it was coming, but didn't think it would be out until today or tomorrow - so when I found it in the airport on Thursday, I was like a giddy little kid with her new Christmas toy. I actually almost missed my plane, too!

Thank you, Domino. I'm so very grateful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Liz! Congratulations!

MRC said...

I know! I saw it and thought, "hey, I know her!" Congratulations-- the spread looks great. How proud you must be :)

Alicia said...

Congrats - I got my Domino in the mail the other day & 'discovered' Frank while lounging by the pool yesterday! How fun!

Mariss said...

Congrats! I saw it last night in my issue, and thought that was cool.