Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Phone numbers. Grocery Lists. Love letters.

So I started making notepads a couple months ago, thinking it would be a cool way to get my note card designs to people who can't handle the pressure of a card & envelope. (I know who you are.) And actually I get it. A quick list here, a phone number there, a big tear of the sheet and you're all set. No need to think too hard about what's being put on the page. No need to think at all. There are 100 more right behind that one if it doesn't work out.

Don't get me wrong, I love note cards and I love the note cards I've designed. I will continue to be a note card person and continue to enjoy designing them for people like myself. But I have one of my notepads on my desk that gets written on at least 10 times a day. It's handy. There's no commitment. I can start over if I want. I love them. So I thought I'd share a few of the ones I'm selling, and am now obsessed with:

4 comments:

Jane said...

very cute! love the lobster and the cows .... actually, love them all :)

workinthatpreppy said...

I love the pads! I like to have a pad around all day too!

Unknown said...

I'm such a scatterbrain these days that I need to have a notepad around to jot down little reminders - and it's more fun to have a notepad with such a cute design! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

so this is what goes on in that big brain of yours....
I'm the other person that gets the Get Candy.